As a member of Community Health Plan of Washington, you get access to a variety of services and materials available online or through our Customer Service department.
The following plans and programs are additional benefits provided to our members.
- Receive rewards for keeping your kids healthy with ChildrenFirst. Kids receive rewards for staying up-to-date on immunizations and well child checkups. Learn more about the ChildrenFirst program.
- Boys & Girls Club Membership. We’ve partnered with Boys & Girls Club of Washington to offer all our members age 6-18 free membership. Find out more.
- School Sports Physicals for Kids. CHPW members 18 years and under are entitled to a free sports physical exam from their primary care provider every year.
- Not feeling well? Call our free Nurse Advice Line – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Toll Free: 1-866-418-1002, TTY Relay: 1-866-418-1006.
- You can quit. Achieve your goal and quit smoking with the help of a coach, aids, and web support with the Quit for Life program. Learn more about the Quit for Life program.
- Rewards for a healthy pregnancy. Pregnant mothers can find support and resources throughout their pregnancy with New Arrivals and First Steps. These free programs help pregnant members maintain a healthy pregnancy and earn rewards. Learn more about the New Arrivals program.
- Health information at your fingertips with Health and Wellness A to Z. Take an active role in your care. Get information for staying healthy, learn about health conditions, access information on when to get care, and more.
- Learn how the Health Homes program can make managing your care easier. Receive assistance with transitional care, care coordination, health education, care management, and much more.
- Manage your mental health. The Mental Health Integration Program gives you easier access to mental health providers in your primary care clinic, for no additional fee. Care coordinators can consult with specialists and make mental health referrals for you, if needed. Speak to a Community Health Plan of Washington representative to learn more about our mental health resources. Call us at 1-800-440-1561.